See How WebQuery and Web School Assistant Can Help You Answer Common Questions
Your transportation department already does quite a bit. Routing, planning, and keeping a fleet running are a big job. Add in to that answering questions from parents, school staff, and administrators (along with anything else your day might throw at you), and it’s downright exhausting.
What if you had a system that could automatically answer those questions for you?
We’d like to invite you to take some time to see how EDULOG’s WebQuery and Web School Assistant can do exactly that, by providing online web portals that securely share transportation information from your existing planning database. By putting answers directly into the hands of those who need it, you can:
- Knowledge: Reduce phone calls from parents by providing answers to common questions about transportation eligibility, stop locations, walk distances, and even morning and afternoon bell times.
- Complete Integration: Give school staff and administrators secure access to planning data so they can confidently answer questions about student ridership.
- Accuracy: You can rest assured that the answers provided by both WebQuery and Web School Assistant are always correct and up to date because they come right from your planning database.
Find out how EDULOG can help your school district use today’s technology to save time and money. Register for this FREE Webinar today.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Join us September 16th, 17th, or 18th to see how EDULOG’s WebQuery and Web School Assistant can help your school transportation department.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016