My name is CJ Otto, and I won’t take up much of your time. After all, you’ve got a transportation department to manage, budget numbers to watch, and phone calls from worried parents to answer. I know you’re a busy person, so you’ll appreciate if I get straight to the point.
At the end of this month, from April 28th to May 2nd, I’ll be holding four free 30-minute webinars about EDULOG pupil transportation software. By the end of each of these webinars, you’ll be able to clearly see how EDULOG can help your school district:
- Make daily routing and planning operations faster and more efficient.
- Provide you with options to improve bus routes that save on fuel, vehicle maintenance, and even reduce buses on the road.
- Find insight on your data that improves student safety, parental peace of mind, and reduces budget constraints.
- Improve driver performance by helping you see how actual routes and daily behavior match your planned routing.
- Use the data you gather for transportation for larger efficiency and planning projects like improving boundaries, bell-times, and more.
Check out the webinar schedule below to see which topics interest you, and sign up for one of these webinars today. I can’t wait to see you there!
EDULOG Routing and Scheduling
April 29th or May 1st, 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Learn how you can make daily routing and planning tasks easier than ever. Take a second look at EDULOG’s new SQL-based routing system that combines automation, daily task management, and one-screen routing capabilities for a system that works with you to find new efficiencies.
April 30th or May 2nd, 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
See how EDULOG GPS can show you exactly where your buses are during the day, and how you can easily track real bus behavior compared to your planned routes. EDULOG GPS only alerts you to buses running early/late, missing stops, or making expensive unscheduled stops. I’ll show you how other districts have found real savings!
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016