Is your pupil transportation department looking for a way to save time, improve safety, and reduce costs?
Maybe it’s time to take a second look at EDULOG.
My name is Racheal Orizotti, and my associate Pete Salinas and I want to invite you to take a look at EDULOG’s new routing and planning interface that includes our One Screen Routing improvements. Our newly revamped and improved routing interface provides you with an easy way to improve your transportation operations.
Even if you’ve looked into EDULOG’s routing software in the past, now is the perfect time to take a second look at our improvements like:
- Use automation for your daily student record changes — EDULOG can integrate seamlessly with your student information system
- See feasibility checks from a single screen. You don’t need to open and close windows to add stops to runs from a trip when changes occur
- Our system actively helps you create safe, effective, and accurate stops locations for students
- We put our money where our mouth is: EDULOG will optimize your routes to show you a more effective method of transport
These new features are in addition to EDULOG’s classic benefits like:
- Automated batch student downloads directly from your student information system nightly
- Analysis tools that help you make the best possible decisions for your routes
- Unlimited seat licenses for users
- FREE online training
- A turnkey solution customized for your district – we do the heavy lifting for you
- And so much more…
Plus, we offer hosted solutions that take even more of the work out of routing and planning for you. By choosing to host with us, you reduce your district’s IT costs (and IT strain), get access to your routing software anywhere you have an internet connection, and even get unlimited map maintenance, including adding addresses, new housing developments and even editing school locations. You can even opt to have an expert EDULOG router work for your district virtually.
Pete and I want to make sure you get the chance to see how EDULOG can help your district. Please join us for an informative seminar about how the new and improved EDULOG can help you work smarter at one of these locations and times:
- February 17th in Toledo (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Holiday Inn Express (5855 Hagman Road)
- February 18th in Cleveland (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Holiday Inn Express & Suites (5171 Brecksville Road)
- February 19th in Columbus (10 a.m. to noon) Holiday Inn Columbus-Worthington (7007 N High Street, Worthington, OH)
- February 20th in Cincinnati (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport (1717 Airport Exchange Blvd, Edranger, KY)
Use the form on the right to let us know you’ll be there!
P.S. Looking to explore how new technologies can help your district? Our full suite of school bus GPS and Student Tracking solutions can help you get more insights into your routing and planning by offering real information on bus behavior and student transportation activity. Plus, our driver time and attendance software offers you a better way to track driver time and manage driver assignments. Learn more now!
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016