See How Highline Public Schools Balanced Classrooms For Student Growth
Highline Public Schools faced a real problem. Student populations in some areas were growing much faster than HPS had anticipated, and school populations were becoming unbalanced across the district. Not only were many classrooms overcrowded, but transportation had become a nightmare.
Join us December 9th to learn how Highline Public Schools was able to deal with rapidly changing enrollment and growth.
We’ll be talking about:
- Methods for monitoring your enrollment
- Identifying growth or decline in student populations
- Isolating issues and challenges surrounding population fluctuations
- How to address stakeholders within your district and community
- Adapting transportation to accommodate changes
The information in this FREE seminar will be valuable to you and your district, so please join us on December 9th at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Federal Way, WA at the Clarion Hotel.
See how you can overcome challenges due to student growth, school openings, or school closures. Lunch will be provided so don’t miss out — let us know you’ll be there by using the form on the right to reserve your spot today!
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016