Beginning GPS – Week of January 20
In the webinar entitled “Introduction to Planning Views” we will discuss the basics of creating a planning view and using EduTracker GPS data in conjunction with your planned data coming from your routing and scheduling software platform. We will go over how to do comparative analysis to determine whether or not your drivers are following your run directions, hitting their stops and schools on time, and even if they are starting their shift too early or late. You can even use the Planning view to give you the ETA of the bus at a stop later in the run while the bus is out on the road.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016