GPS: Using Vehicle Finder & Geofences- Week of Feb 17
In our February webinar entitled “Using Vehicle Finder and Geofences in addition to and instead of normal views” we will cover the two tools in EduTracker called GeoFence Editor and Vehicle finder. We will discuss how to use vehicle finder to locate a particular bus or buses that meet a certain set of criteria. Perhaps there was a speeding incident and you need to narrow it down to a few drivers who may have done this, maybe there is a road closure that you need to inform drivers of, either way you can use Vehicle Finder to whittle down the fleet to a few vehicle rather than all of your buses. Geo Fence Editor allows you to create areas that either you do not wish drivers to enter, or areas you want to be notified if they enter. This allows you to make sure your drivers are following your orders and staying out of possible travel hazards.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016