Save over $2000 when you add the Annual EDULOG Conference to your Annual License and Maintenance Agreement
By locking in the price of $1495 a year as part of your ALM today, you receive airfare, lodging, and registration for the EDULOG Training Conference. The average attendee pays $2350 per person for registration, airfare, and hotel accommodations.
You can save over $800 each year over our regular EDULOG Conference pricing!
Huge savings over on-site training
How big are the savings you get by adding the EDULOG Conference to your ALM?
$850 per day over 4 days for the same amount of training comes out to $3400. Plus, add in travel and lodging for one trainer to cover a single topic in depth for your transportation department.
Why wait? Now is the perfect time to start saving on the training you need. Make the EDULOG Training Conference part of your ALM — your school district will save thousands over the next 3 years!
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016