Do These Questions Trouble Your School Transportation Department?
How does your district react to flash floods or other natural disasters? Are parents calling wondering if their child’s bus is late? Do parents call asking if their child is lost?
Is your pupil transportation department as efficient as it can be – could you be doing more to save money?
If you’re asking these questions in your school transportation department, please join us for an informative seminar on ?!DATE?! from ?!STARTTIME?! to ?!ENDTIME?! that will explore the options and tools available for your transportation department. We will go over answers to these critical questions, including:
- Using your real time GPS data to improve your emergency response time
- True GPS integration with your routing software
- How Student Tracking can help your routing
- Tablet technology ( navigation & driver directions)
- A better way to track driver time & attendance
- Mobile Applications for parents
- How to Automate State Reports
This Seminar will be at ?!LOCATION?! and lunch will be provided to attendees! Use the form to the right to let us know you’ll be there – we hope that you’ll be able to join us to find out the answers to your most pressing transportation questions.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016