Show your boss, district, and colleagues why you need to attend the EDULOG Southeast Training Conference
It’s pretty apparent to you why you need to attend the EDULOG Southeast Training Conference. Not only does attending give you access to valuable, hands-on training straight from the experts, it’s also a great chance to network with other transportation professionals.
Of course you know how helpful attending the EDULOG Southeast Training Conference would be. The hard part could be convincing your boss. Let us help you with that.
At EDULOG, we understand why a transportation conference can be a tough sell; budgets and time are tight. That’s why we’re providing you with this form of five questions that will help you develop a solid case for why attending this year’s EDULOG Southeast Training Conference is important not just for your professional growth, but for making the most of EDULOG’s software for your district. Just fill out the form to the left, and we’ll e-mail you a valuable form letter that can help you make your case why sending you to the EDULOG Southeast Training Conference is the smartest move they may make this year!
P.S. Oh, and don’t forget: if your district sends two people to the EDULOG Southeast Conference or another EDULOG regional training conference, your boss can attend the Student Transportation Leaders Conference at no charge!
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Samsara & Edulog announce integrated solution for student transportation September 30, 2020
- IC Bus and EDULOG Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market July 10, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Bell Times Matter May 3, 2017
- Portsmouth, Virginia excited to begin EDULOG implementation March 22, 2017
- Rutherford County Schools to Save $100,000+ Per Year with EDULOG’s GPS System, Keep Students Safer August 9, 2016