The 15th Annual Student Transportation Leadership Conference
February 24-28, 2020 in Clark County, Nevada
Why Attend the Student Transportation Leadership Conference?
Do you have boundary projects at your district? Come and hear what some districts have done.
Do your bell times greatly impact transportation? Hear how you can help change bell times to improve your budget!
Do you use best practices? Learn some new ways to evaluate how you handle transportation.
How well defined is your transportation web site? Learn everything you should you have on that page to keep parents and students informed.
What KPIs are you tracking? Do they make sense? Learn what you should you be tracking and what your key indicators are.
When was the last time you optimized your bus runs? If it has been over 5 years, come and learn how to optimize your bus runs and routes.
Do you have something you could share with the group? Would you like to be a speaker?
Whether you are new to your position or you have been there a long time. There is always something to learn at this conference.
- Learn directly from top professionals in school transportation
- Hear how school districts have overcome some of the same issues that we all face
- Share your success stories
- Keep your department moving forward by meeting with your peers and discussing top transportation priorities
- See what is next in the future of transportation